Alive Inside K-12 Educator's Toolkit
- ALIVE INSIDE Theatrical DVD and DVD Extras (The full-length theatrical version of ALIVE INSIDE runs 74 minutes, 70 if you skip the end credits.)
- Link to ALIVE INSIDE Educational Excerpts DVD (22 minutes)
- ALIVE INSIDE Guide–this jam-packed guide includes lesson plans and links
- NEW! Welcome Letter from director Michael Rossato-Bennett (Michael offers his advice how to use your toolkit!)
- Link to ALIVE INSIDE Tools and Resources including:
- Common Sense Media lesson plans
- Dementia simulation tools
- ALIVE INSIDE Wristbands, splitter
These ALIVE INSIDE Educational DVDs are Donor-subsidized for K-12 use only, and come with a public screening license for k-12 Educational Facilities ONLY. All such exhibitions must include educational presentations and/or activities before and/or after the screening. No admission can be charged.
This license excludes Nursing homes, commercial theaters, and College/University screenings. Performance Licenses for those applications are not subsidized and must be obtained through the film's Distributor- Contact Distribution@aliveinside.us This license extends only to the site for which it is purchased.
The Educator's DVD and Toolkit is a Region 1 DVD that features an English audio track with English and Spanish subtitles available. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds and all sales are final.
–Duane Byrge, Hollywood Reporter
Sometimes, you have to see it to believe it.
–Rheana Murray, New York Daily News
In a world drowning in bad news about dementia...'ALIVE INSIDE' is positively tonic.
–Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times